Body Scentral is a handmade operation which specialises in soap, lipbalm & bath bombs with other products made as required. I am a SAHM of 2.5 beautiful boys; with our newest addition due March 2012. I started making soap when I moved to QLD almost 10 years ago and the humidity change from SA made my eczema flair out of control. Since then my family & I have used exclusively Body Scentral products - why don't you try some today?
Wednesday, 14 December 2011
New website up & running :)
Well in record time I can proudly say my new revamped website is up & running. The kids watched a bit of TV over the past two days but fortunately they didn't complain too much. Now we are free and clear to get back to our craft activities in time for Christmas pressies. Feel free to have a look around the new site and give me feedback on the bugs. As soon as I can I will get some professional photos take of our products as the ones we had really are crap. xox R
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment