Body Scentral is a handmade operation which specialises in soap, lipbalm & bath bombs with other products made as required. I am a SAHM of 2.5 beautiful boys; with our newest addition due March 2012. I started making soap when I moved to QLD almost 10 years ago and the humidity change from SA made my eczema flair out of control. Since then my family & I have used exclusively Body Scentral products - why don't you try some today?
Monday, 12 December 2011
Good Morning & Welcome
This is my first ever blog and really I can not think of anything memorable to say. The website will be undergoing so "renovations" over the Christmas/New Year break & I also hope to make some more soap while hubby is home to watch the kids. I look forward to seeing all your comments & requests and hope this blog brings us all closer together :) Thanks everyone for your support over the years. Ronni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment